The Things We Offer
From 2003 till date, Alcohol Rehab Leeds has been offering medical care to alcohol and drug addicts. We have picked up our comprehensive information and abilities through dealing with individuals with addictions.
The United Kingdom Substance Misuse Service is given by Alcohol Rehab Leeds. We make use of a fused model that joins first-class clinical care, peer support and psychosocial interventions at every stage of the individual's recovery journey. Our dream is to offer care that is centred on the individual, supports recovery and in the long run assists people to achieve long-lasting abstinence from alcohol and substances.
To get there, we
- Provoke ourselves to make all that we do, from specialist recommending to community oriented care planning of the most elevated quality.
- Work in group based treatment centre points close to where individuals live.
- Think that excellent primary care is key for recovery, and form successful partnerships with local general practitioners, community pharmacists, and other partners from the broader treatment system.
- Concentrate on the complexities and after-effects of addiction to develop a treatment plan that is based on facts and evidence.
- Arrive at feasible and glaring recovery through Mutual Aid and peer assistance.
- Belong to SMART Recovery.
- Offer counselling and assistance to carers and families of the addicts by realising their needs.
- Figure out what is available to us and how to fill in the gaps.
Call us on 0800 246 1509 for more information on Addiction Services available at Alcohol Rehab Leeds.
For Service Users
You can go through our Patient Information Leaflet if you want to understand the ways we can assist you till you are completely healed.
Refer to our Guide to Methadone and Buprenorphine for info regarding the Opioid Substitution Treatments (OST) that are available.